All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- More Ores tools now have
- Hungarian translation.
2.0.0 - 2019-11-25
- More Ores nodes/items/tools can now be placed in item frames
- Polish translation.
- The minimum supported Minetest version is now 5.0.0.
- Copper rails are now registered using functions from the
making them interoperate seamlessly with default rails.
- Copper rails can no longer be placed in the air.
1.1.0 - 2019-03-23
- Brazilian and Dutch translations.
- Ores are now slower to mine and cannot be mined using wooden tools anymore.
- Updated intllib support to avoid using deprecated functions.
- Deprecated hoes to follow Minetest Game’s deprecation of hoes
made of “rare” materials.
- Hoes are still available in existing worlds, but they
cannot be crafted anymore.
- Hoes now use the
farming mod’s handling function and can no longer
turn desert sand into dirt.
- Handle tin which is now included in Minetest Game.
If it is detected, then the tin nodes and items from More Ores won’t be registered.
1.0.0 - 2017-02-19
- Initial versioned release.