- # Travelling a short distance in the Nether can correspond to a much further distance on the surface.
- # A factor of 10 might be a better value for Minetest, since there's no sprint, but ex-Minecraft players will be mathing for 8.
- nether_fasttravel_factor (Nether fast-travel factor) int 8
- # The likelyhood of finding a Book containing all the portal plans in a dungeon chest.
- # Set to 0 to disable, or 10 to have it extremely common.
- # (This value will be treated as 0 when the Nether portal is the only type of portal available, or when the help modpack is installed)
- nether_portalBook_loot_weighting (Likelyhood of finding Book of Portals in dungeon chests) int 9
- # Turn off to disable the Nether and Nether portal
- nether_realm_enabled (Enable Nether realm & portal) bool true
- # Enables the Floatlands portal api code example
- nether_enable_portal_example_floatlands (Enable example portal: Floatlands) bool false
- # Enables the Surface-travel portal api code example
- nether_enable_portal_example_surfacetravel (Enable example portal: Surface-travel) bool false
- [Nether depth]
- #The depth where the Nether begins / the Nether ceiling
- nether_depth_ymax (Upper limit of Nether) int -5000 -30000 32767
- #The lower limit of the Nether must be at least 1000 lower than the upper limit, and more than 3000 lower is recommended.
- nether_depth_ymin (Lower limit of Nether) int -11000 -32768 30000