||5 years ago|
|food||5 years ago|
|food_basic||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||9 years ago|
|.travis.yml||8 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|description.txt||9 years ago|
|modpack.txt||8 years ago|
|requirements.txt||8 years ago|
|screenshot.png||5 years ago|
|travis_install.sh||8 years ago|
This is the main mod in the food mod collection.
All content should follow these aims:
- Basis for expansion - supplies a framework of ingredients for other mods to build upon
- Mod support without dependancies - this allows flexibility for the user
- Minetest-game worthy - (Minimalism) This mod only contains traditional foods - such as cakes, soups and bread.
There are expansion mods available. Just install them in a mod folder, and everything should be fine.
- Sweet Foods - https://github.com/rubenwardy/food_sweet
- Modern food (Needs updating) - burgers, soft drinks, pop corn, coffee, etc
Created by rubenwardy License for code: GPL 3.0 or later. License for textures: CC-BY-SA
- Baked potato texture by Doc, WTFPL
- Dough, flour and wheat textures from default farming mod, WTFPL
- Orange from farming_plus, WTFPL
- Egg and milk textures from Mobf, CC BY SA
- Orange juice texture by CiaranG (modified from rubenwardy's apple juice texture)
Have I missed out credit? Please tell me.