A mod for minetest adding ways to navigate through nodes' metadatas https://github.com/LeMagnesium/minetest-mod-metatools
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Bump to version 1.2.2 - Add `metatools.alert_users` which sends the string passed as argument to all players currently operating on nodes - Register a dignode callback in which we alert users about players trying to dig operated nodes, or open nodes in general. Only node operated by a person different from the person digging are blocked - Add `metatools.get_context_from_pos`. It receives a table, but does no assertions (yet?) - Move `playerlocks` over to `metatools.playerlocks` for similar reasons to why we moved `nodelock` - Create field `success` for meta_exec, a function run when the command is successful; it receives the executed function's parameters and its output (status, msg) as arguments - Update /meta help's message - Fix instances of `contexts` not replaced by `metatools.contexts` - Assert that the context id is correct upon running `metatools.show`
|7 years ago|
|textures||8 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|assertions.lua||7 years ago|
|init.lua||7 years ago|
Minetest mod metatools ######################
A mod inspired by mgl512's itemframe issue Version : 1.2.2
- LeMagnesium / Mg / ElectronLibre : Source code writer
- Paly2 / Palige : Contributor for the source code
- Ataron : Texture creater
This mod's aim is to provide a way for admins to navigate through any (ok, not ignores) nodes on the map, and see values of its metadatas at any of their stratum.
"metatools_stick.png" by Ataron (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Rewrite the table stocking : a variable containing a copy of the global table returned by :to_table(), on which we would work, and a save command to apply it on the node
- mgl512 (Le_Docteur) for its locked itemframe which gave me the idea of a tool allowing to see/edit metadatas
- Ataron who created the stick's texture
- palige who agreed to test the mod for its first release, and contributed to the last version
- Soon to come, please refer to /meta help until then
Node metadatas look like this :
0 1 2 3 ... Node/ | +- fields | | | +- foo | +- bar | +- ... +- inventory | +- main | | | +- 1 | +- 2 | +- 3 | +- ... +- craft | | | +- 1 | +- 2 | +- 3 | +- ... +- ...