You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|11873909db||11 months ago|
|clams||11 months ago|
|noairblocks||11 months ago|
|seacobble||11 months ago|
|seacoral||11 months ago|
|seaglass||11 months ago|
|seagravel||11 months ago|
|sealamps||11 months ago|
|seaplants||11 months ago|
|seastone||11 months ago|
|seastonebrick||11 months ago|
|seawrecks||11 months ago|
|stairsshine||11 months ago|
|whiteshell||11 months ago|
|LICENSE.txt||7 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|modpack.txt||7 years ago|
- clams --> collect algae for seaglass and crushed white shells for blocks
- noairblocks --> removes the airblocks around seacorals, seaplants and sealamps
- seacobble --> cobble in the colors white/neutral, aqua, cyan, lime, magenta, redviolet and skyblue
- seacoral --> give some health directly and can be used as dyes with the unified dyes mod and optionally the color machine mod Colors: aqua, cyan, lime, magenta, redviolet and skyblue
- seaglass --> seaglass that can be on or off in the colors, neutral, white, yellow, red, blue and black
- seagravel --> gravel in the colors white/neutral, aqua, cyan, lime, magenta, redviolet and skyblue
- sealamps --> a torch that burns under water and a diving lantern
- seaplants --> provide some health when eating them, combine them to make a seasalad mix
- seastone --> stone in the colors white/neutral, aqua, cyan, lime, magenta, redviolet and skyblue
- seastonebrick --> stonebrick in the colors white/neutral, aqua, cyan, lime, magenta, redviolet and skyblue
- seawrecks --> This version two types, consisting of 'default' materials
- stairsshine --> Just like minetest_game's stairs supports stair- and slabmaking for the blocks, this one supports blocks that have a lightsource_14
- whiteshell --> provides some more crushed white shells for blocks
Dependencies ? = optional
- clams --> default
- noairblocks --> default
- seacobble --> default, dye, stairs, clams, whiteshell? , colormachine?
- seacoral --> default, noairblocks, unifieddyes, colormachine?
- seaglass --> default, dye, stairs, clams, stairsshine? , colormachine?
- seagravel --> default, dye, stairs, clams, whiteshell? , colormachine?
- sealamps --> default, bucket, noairblocks
- seaplants --> default, noairblocks
- seastone --> default, dye, stairs, clams, whiteshell? , colormachine?
- seastonebrick --> default, stairs, seastone, colormachine?
- seawrecks --> default
- stairsshine --> default
- whiteshell --> default, clams
- Celeron55 for making minetest and this mod possible (the mapgen.lua code (and part of his mob mod code) and for the minetest_game stairs mod)
- Kahrl for the minetest_game stairs mod
- VanessaE for making unifieddyes (among of a lot of other good mods)
- Cornernote (for the dye_code in an older sea version). Thanks for all your work for minetest cornernote!
- Chinchow, for asking me what I was doing (nothing constructive till then)
- Sapier, because of his fish in his animals-mod I understood you could build something under water without an waterblock around it.
- Inocudom, for the support of this modpack (and telling me about Jeija's hydro-turbine).
- Jeija (because of the hydro-turbine (mesecons)).
- Neuromancer for the constructive feed-back concerning the performance.
- Sokomine for constructive feedback of the total modpack
- Mossmanikin for his support
- Jouster27 for the helpful feedback about version 0.3.0
- Chlue simple abm profiling ( https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?pid=113112#p113112 )